Experientialist: a collector of experiences, especially one-of-a-kind.
How fun is that – to open up your blog and the first thing you see is the nomination for an award. Woo Hoo!
I would like to thank Piper George of Talk About Cheesecake. Piper and I have had some great conversations over the last couple of months and I look forward to many, many more.
Here are the rules for this award:
I think my facts might be more random than interesting – but you be the judge.
1. I hate getting my hair cut.
2. I collect jackets – don’t ask – lol!
3. I want to live on an island – or a boat!
4. I have had pets all my life: dogs (Daisy, Bobbie, Cassandra, Sadie), cats (Willie, Merlin 1, Toby, Bear, Athena, Merlin 2, TC, and some names I can’t remember) , bird (Maynard), hamsters (Frosty & Widget), rabbits (Pepper & Buh-nnie) and now I want a horse.
5. I love films like National Treasure, The Da Vinci Code, X Men, The Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and Star Trek.
6. I would like to be “discovered” so I could do a play on Broadway!
7. If I could have only one food it would be coffee – or maybe pizza or maybe - chocolate !
Stay tuned for my nominees.