Experientialist: a collector of experiences, especially one-of-a-kind.
Yes, I have been behind on my nominees, but I did promise to take care of that when I could and now I can!
Rules of Participation:
1. Link back and thank the person who gave you the award.
2.Display the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions.
4. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
The 11 Questions:
1. Name a book that changed your life?
2. Who is your favorite author/writer?
3. How many pets do you have and what are their names?
4. Name the craziest thing you’ve done?
5. Who’s my best friend?
6. Name a childhood prank?
7. Who are your favorite music artists?
8. Name a place you would love to visit?
9. If I had just 5 minutes left to live what is the one thing I would do?
10. What’s my favorite sport?
11. How do I define love?
I was nominated three times for the VIBA, back to back, and never even got a chance to answer the questions myself! So here goes! These three lovely bloggers are the reason I have these awards: Thank you KZ (theeclecticeccentricshopaholic), djmatticus (thematticuskingdom), & Sandra (sandraconner).
Rules of Participation:
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. I love pate, but I won’t eat liver & onions.
2. I wanted to be a chef and was accepted into the California Culinary Academy, but I was told no by the person in my life at the time. I don’t do “NO” anymore !
4.I am a couponer and I was one long before TV got a hold of the idea and ruined it for those of us that don’t take advantage of retailers, but merely use it as a means to survive, especially in this economy.
5. I am shy. I have been shy my whole life. When I went into high school someone told me that taking speech and joining the speech club would help me. I also joined the drama club, Choir & did musicals, the German Club, was a Secret Sister, I’m sure there is more, but I am still shy. I’m just not shy about it anymore!
6. I love to drive, I really enjoy road trips.
7. I didn’t drink beer until I was 26 and I was with my Mom at the time, we went to a Japanese Restaurant for Sushi and I ordered an Asahi!