Experientialist: a collector of experiences, especially one-of-a-kind.
This is so coool – I’ve been looking at this award – wishing—the graphics make my mouth water – even though I’m not a fan of frosting!
This award comes to me via Across the Bored, who has a fun way with describing things – makes me laugh!
As with most blogging awards, there are a few requirements for accepting:
1. Give credit to the person who has nominated you
2. Answer the 5 “Super Sweet” questions
3. Nominate a “Bakers Dozen” – 13 blogs
4. Grab the badge and indulge!
KnowledgeKnut’s answers are…
1. Cookies or cake? Cookies
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? DARK chocolate
3. What is your favorite sweet treat – cheesecake or frozen yogurt? Cheesecake
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? After dinner and whenever the mood strikes.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I actually do – it is Chocolate Chip. I am very fair skinned and have some small moles on my arms. My Native American friends came up with the nickname!
My Baker’s Dozen of Nominees:
On the way!!!!!!!!!!